PDE-NEO II Fluorescent Imaging
PDE-NEO II, Three imaging modes allow for careful precision in detecting the presence of ICG.
- White Light for careful focusing and providing anatomical context.
- Fluorescence for detecting the presence of ICG.
- Fluorescence Mapping for the viewing of digitally enhanced contrast between ICG and the surrounding area.
Automatic image contrast adjustment
- Improved visibility of fluorescence
- Full color/white light camera built-in
- Fluorescent mapping function
- Images ICG Fluorescence at a deeper penetration depth
- Compact handheld design
- Budget-friendly buying options
- Options to purchase with stand, recorder and monitor, or alone
- Handheld controls for surgeon, as well as separate controls for assistant